Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Le Grande Buffet: Part II

Sooooooo remember that buffet my friends and I were working on ages ago?  Well, in case you've forgotten or didn't read my first post on our buffet project, we started with a not-so-snazzy thrift store dresser and turned it into a fab-u-lous piece for my friend's new dining room.  Are you caught up?  Great.  Well, the project was actually finished months ago, but I totally forgot to post pictures of the finished product!  Silly me.

So here it is, folks. 

Feel free to have a moment to take it all in.


We picked up these knobs at Hob Lob (ha..."knobs at Hob Lob...") and I think they take this old dresser to a class of its own.  And they ended up matching the painted black splash perfectly!  



 Before:  


 After: 



Thank you for patience.  I'm just really into dramatic suspense.

P.s.  If anyone has on old dresser you would like to transform, let me know.  I'm kind of an expert now.


No comments:

Post a Comment